segunda-feira, 31 de maio de 2021

Antologia Poética Internacional


 

 Poema de minha autoria que faz parte do livro SIGNIFICANT ANTHOLOGY publicado  na Índia em 2015: 


GUEST
Sit down. You are my guest.
My house has many leaks
and a drop is always falling
over my head,
but you are my guest.
My furniture is completely broken
and chairs have only three legs,
but sit down.
You are my guest.
I have no food or water
to offer
and all my bills are unpaid,
but you are my guest.
The carpet is old
and it was eaten by moths
and my feet have many calluses,
but you are my guest.
My words were extinguished
and I had to sell the last dictionary
but sit down and talk ,
you are my guest.
As a matter of fact
I died three days ago
and my flesh begins to fade,
but sit down.
I have no other guest.

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial