terça-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2014

CONTO em língua inglesa

GOTHIC

Tiny flame brightened the cave. Flickering shadows have emerged. It was possible to discern the various cavities and distinguish the sound of voices. Only whispers. I’m alone here for a long long time. It is important to find them.
The flame extinguished. Another came.
I started to walk through the dark environment. Everything seemed scary and sad. Very sad indeed. For the first time became possible to realize this.
Sparks and noises roamed many galleries. The others seemed to be divided into small groups, groping around, crawling , looking for any output.
I wanted close to them immediately. For any reason, everything was more difficult.
Crawling creatures locomoted around. Viscous and blind, they are accustomed with the darkness.
I had forgotten how strange it is to stay here. These paths deformed my body.The shadows had swallowed my heart.
But I need urgently find them.Because,after all, I am the Minotaur.








0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial